Sunday, June 15, 2008
An update of sorts...
I thought I would let everyone know that I have been accepted to Cultural Perspectives and Comparative Education Program at the University of California at Santa Barbara. Basically that means that I will be studying education from an international, cross-cultural perspective. So, yeah... what else? I start in September so I will be in Tucson for a bit before heading west. I don't have a lot of details to share yet as I still getting information and trying to sort everything out but I wanted to share this with you guys. My experiences over the last year or so turned my attention to the field of education as a profession and not just a volunteer oportunity. And my time with VoH played a huge part in all of that and I hope it will continue to play a large role as I continue down this path. So it only seemed fitting to share this with all of you who have been so supportive and encouraging during my time in Ghana. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello again,
I thought I would give you the link to my blog just to get connected with you. We're praying for your move and so excited for you to come our way.
Kristi
Post a Comment